Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have used the original Epilady and the Braun Silk Epil before purchasing this item at Bed, Bath & Beyond. I was not impressed at all with the Braun Silk Epil, so I was a little skeptical about this newer version. Boy, all I can tell you is WOW! This item has two heads, one for someone just starting out or who cannot take too much pain, and a more advanced head for us old-timers. After using the advanced head my legs are practically FREE OF HAIRS! This NEVER happened with the Silk Epil. So strong and fast, it's a pleasure to use. I hold it in the same regard as the original Epilady as far as performance goes. For comfort and ease of use the Xelle far outshines any epilator I've used. I highly recommend this item to anyone who prefers to go a week or so w/out shaving.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Braun Silk X\'Elle Epilation Shaver
Braun Silk X'Elle Epilation Shaver
Buy cheap Braun Silk X\'Elle Epilation Shaver now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment